Pink Party

Wednesday, October 29, 2014



So as some of you may or may not know, (if you attend UNLV I hope you know) that UNLV won the Campus Countdown contest! Basically, Victoria Secret puts on this contest for instagram and their app and we have to go vote everyday and send in photos  during a certain time period to get 5x the points. We went up against 98 other schools, and WE WON! So as our reward we got this lovely "Pink Nation Party."
Our biggest competition was University of Central Florida. They pretty much double our population AND they won the party lat year. Not gonna lie, I was pretty skeptical about all of this because it didn't seem fair, number wise and experience wise. We always seemed to be just right behind UCF. On the last day, basically the last 8 hours we caught up to them, and past them! and by 9:00 a.m. on the 5th day we were announced the winners.

So what did we win exactly......

1. Pink Nation Party.... for FREE. There was no cover charge or anyhting needed except our school ID.  (Tuition dollars doing something good I see)

2. FREEBIES! (If you were lucky) I'm a little salty I didn't get a backpack or a water bottle but they were there so some people did get them! I got lip gloss up the ying yang though, so that was okay.

3. Pre-Concert dance party. The DJ was playing some good vibin music, but he talked too much in my opinion. Still, the lights and the stge set up was on point.

4. Pink food trucks... the food wasn't free, but they were still there.

5. Rave sticks, the foamy things that flash and light up. You see them in the pit of concerts all the time. Sometimes they're a good use to have.

6. Free hair chalk and like these tattoo things. I didn't get one but I saw them on people and they were like metallic tattoos almost. Looked pretty dope if you ask me, but I wasn't about to wait in that line for a temporary tattoo.

7. IGGY AZALEA came to our intramural field, and played for our college!I think thats oretty dope of her to come out here and do that for us (for PINK?). Not a lot of schools have a concert right on their campus with an international popstar. 









HALF of these photos are because of one of my dearest friends Judy Mata who is always coming in clutch when my phone dies. #RealMVP



Post a Comment

DAILYCUPOFJOJO © . Design by Berenica Designs.