My Favorite Instagram Photo... Right Now

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Obviously I love every photo I post on instagram, other wise I wouldn't post it....

But if I had to pick a favorite for right now, it would be this photo of me and my Sigma Big, Marielle. We just had bid day, our new members have been pinned, and they have attended their first meeting so I am feeling a lot of sigma love lately and this photo just describes my happiness and joy sigma brings to me. Seeing our last new member class and where they are now brings me so much joy for this upcoming new member class.

Anyways, This picture is from bid day 2013 when my big finally got to come back to me from being a rho gam. Check out those letters.... she gave them to me as a token of recruitment fever. She said I am so proud of who you are and how far you've come in sigma, and it just made me feel right at home. I am supposed to be in this sorority, because this is where I am going to make a difference. She had given me stitched letters before, but these had my name on it and her name on it and I actually felt the bond between us as a big and little.

I just want to give a shout out to my big for always spoiling me and making sure I'm doing okay. Were not always together but when we are its a good time. 

BIG SIS MARIELLE


LIL SIS JORDAN


Thanks Marielle!

Post a Comment

DAILYCUPOFJOJO © . Design by Berenica Designs.