The 5 Senses Valentines Day Gift: Ideas for Him & Her!

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

5 senses gift for boyfriend, 5 senses gift for boyfriend ideas, valentines day gift guide, unique valentines day gift, valentines day gift ideas,

Finding a Valentine's day gift for her or finding a Valentine's day gift for him can be such a struggle. It is an opportunity to show your significant other that you love them and are so glad they are in your life.  Depending on your level language this can vary which is why it makes this day such a challenge. 

I know there are a lot of cynics when it comes to Valentine's day. Like yes, you should be showing and telling your partner that you love them every day, but life gets busy, man. Sometimes you forget to ask how their day was, or even give them a kiss goodnight. Do not beat yourself up over that. The main goal for Valentine's day is to just let your significant other know you love them. That's it. 

5 senses gift for boyfriend, 5 senses gift for boyfriend ideas, valentines day gift guide, unique valentines day gift, valentines day gift ideas,

I for one, feel like I specialize in Valentine's day. It allows me to give a sappy and pun-filled gift without any repercussions. February is my month to thrive.

This gift idea I'm about to share with you can also help make finding a Galentine's Day gift easer too! 

It's called the "Loving you makes sense" gift.


Some of you may have seen where I'm going with this. This gift will make you use all five of your senses.  Ahhhhh! Lightbulb.

The concept of a “five senses gift” is to buy or create gifts around the senses of the human body.

This is a great idea because it doesn’t matter if you are taking the cheap route or want to go all out. There are items that you can include for all budgets in each of these categories. I think one year I did this I bought everything from the dollar store. A little goes a long way.

You can wrap them all in one box or individually. I've seen it done a couple different ways. 

This was my set up last year...

5 senses gift for boyfriend, 5 senses gift for boyfriend ideas, valentines day gift guide, unique valentines day gift, valentines day gift ideas,

Here are some samples I've found on Pinterest if you need some Pinspiration. 


5 senses gift for boyfriend, 5 senses gift for boyfriend ideas, valentines day gift guide, unique valentines day gift, valentines day gift ideas,


5 senses gift for boyfriend, 5 senses gift for boyfriend ideas, valentines day gift guide, unique valentines day gift, valentines day gift ideas,


Contents of the gift

You're probably thinking, Jordan, I had a hard enough time coming up with one gift, and now you want me to come up with five? I know. I know. At least you have your categories narrowed down though! And a lot of them overlap! 

Have no Cupid fear though, I wouldn't just leave you with this awesome idea and no ideas for the contents that go inside. I've broken down my ideas into the five senses. Feel free to peruse and let your imagination flow!


5 senses gift for boyfriend, 5 senses gift for boyfriend ideas, valentines day gift guide, unique valentines day gift, valentines day gift ideas,

TASTE

A gift card to a yummy restaurant
His/Her favorite boxed meal
A sweet treat
His/Her favorite Beverage
A coupon for a homemade cooked meal
Edible body oil
Food Kits (hot sauce, spices, BBQ Sauce, etc.)
Assortment of Snacks
Classic chocolate covered strawberries
Champagne


TOUCH

Blanket
Soft Beanie
Lingerie
Tickets to a local petting zoo
Grooming kit
Bathrobe
Anything velvet
A donation (touching the lives of others)


HEAR

Concert tickets
New headphones
Music or Meditation subscription
Music box
Kid-like walkie-talkies (radios)
Alarm clock
Instrument related piece (drums sticks, guitar pick, etc.)
Mike him/her a playlist or an old fashioned mixtape


SMELL

Candle
Cologne/Aftershave
Soaps
Lotions
Luxury Shampoo
Essential Oils
Car Air freshener
Coffee beans


SIGHT

Favorite movie
A watch
Movie tickets
Show tickets
Anything personalized
A polaroid photo (cute, sexy, romantic)
A love letter

Hopefully, you were able to get some cute ideas from this. If you liked this post, feel free to subscribe to my blog and you'll be updated every time I post! I promise I'm not like a regular email, I'm a cool email. And I only intrude once or twice a week!

4 comments

  1. Nice list of accessories! What an awesome and extensive list, I want everything. I have never seen such nice post and photos. I just love them. I am definitely going to bookmark this, so I won't lose this list. Thank you so much Jordan. men's issues

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. aces etm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the list. And A coupon for a homemade cooked meal is my choice for next Valentines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's that time of year again when love is in the air! If you're looking for a unique and thoughtful gift for your special someone, look no further than the 5 senses valentines day gift. This gift is all about giving your loved one an experience they will never forget. Here are some ideas to get you started:

    1. Sight: Take your loved one on a romantic getaway or tour of a city you know they've always wanted to see. Add in some fun activities like seeing a show or going to a romantic restaurant for an even more unforgettable experience.

    2. Sound: Create a custom playlist of love songs or purchase tickets to see their favorite band in concert. You can also add in other personal touches like leaving love notes around the house or hiding them in their car.

    3. Smell: Give your loved one a luxurious spa day or put together a basket of their favorite scented candles and bath products. They'll appreciate

    Thank you sending gifts to Philippines

    ReplyDelete

DAILYCUPOFJOJO © . Design by Berenica Designs.