Move Over Loofah, There's a New Exfoliant in Town and it is ALL Natural

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Move Over Loofah, There's a New Exfoliant in Town and it is ALL Natural
Daily Cup of JOJO is a part of some affiliate programs, meaning if you click and/or make a purchase from this site I may make a commission from it which I will use to buy unnecessary wall art, my Netflix subscription, and add to my scotch collection I haven’t started yet.

As someone who has struggled with eczema for years, skin care can be extremely tricky for me. I never know what is triggering my eczema, and I've tried every product at some point or another in the Target skincare aisle. I found some products that were temporary fixes but nothing really stuck.
In my quest to find the perfect product to treat my skin, one of my sorority sisters introduced me to this brand called Mamma's Home.  Momma's Home is an all natural soap and body care company created out of the necessity for items that are safe for sensitive skin and use only simple ingredients. 


Move Over Loofah, There's a New Exfoliant in Town and it is ALL Natural


Their products are like food for the skin but like the good kind. The kind you meal prep and buy at Whole Foods, yenno? They provide lots of vitamins and essential fatty acids that your skin needs to stay healthy. 


Anyways, I'm here to tell you about my new revelation in skin care.


DUMP YOUR LOOFAH


Move Over Loofah, There's a New Exfoliant in Town and it is ALL Natural


Mhmm, you read that right. You don't need it anymore. 


The only thing you need for healthy, glowing skin is this Cinnamon Shaving Bar.



Move Over Loofah, There's a New Exfoliant in Town and it is ALL Natural


This shaving bar is the ultimate shower tool. I could give you the description of it all but I'd rather you read about it here and let me tell you about my personal experience with this bar. 

My eczema is induced by stress, usually, sometimes chocolate. Whatever it is, it's red and blotchy, and honestly gross. I', always trying to hide my arms because that's where it inflames the most. If you catch me wearing a long sleeve in the midst of summer, it's not a fashion statement. 

I scrubbed this cinnamon bar over my body and it exfoliated the CRAP out of my arm. Literally. All of the dead skin was ripped away. I'm using harsh language with this because it really does get all that bad stuff off the surface of your skin. I came out of the shower glowing. I had never seen such impressive results SO quickly.

Of course, I thought it was a temporary fix again, but I was enjoying every minute of this temporary fix because I had my skin back. 

I kept up my normal shower routine, swapping out my loofah for the cinnamon shaving bar, and always having consistent results. Glowing skin and no return of redness after a few hours. Exfoliants typically dry out my skin, but I haven't noticed that too much with this brand. I rub the same Aveeno lotion on my body post-shower and it seems to really lock in the moisture.


Move Over Loofah, There's a New Exfoliant in Town and it is ALL Natural


Now, I know this is advertised as a shaving bar, but I'm a fan of versatility. If I can get a close shave AND reduce redness, I'm all in on Momma's Home skin care. Plus, it makes my shower smell like a cup of cocoa.

I have to say, I've never been so excited to take a shower until now because I KNOW I'm doing my body good with this shaving bar. 

I highly highly encourage you to rid of your shower loofah habits and get your skin glowing for summer!

Read for yourself and get a discount! 

The Cinnamon Shaving Bar is linked here - Cinnamon Shaving Bar and it's only $6 ($4.80 if you use the code below)!

The Rest of Momma's Home Skin Care Products are linked here - Skin Care

Use code cupofjojo and you'll get 20% off your purchase + free shipping if you spend $10+. 

I hope you can find skin peace in these products as I have. Let me know if you order! Id love to hear about your experiences with the Cinnamon Bar or any other products. (The essential oil rollers are fun too!)





Move Over Loofah, There's a New Exfoliant in Town and it is ALL Natural

2 comments

  1. I had no idea such thing existed. Now I'm very intrigued hmmmm
    xx, Nicole
    http://www.nicolesometimes.com/2019/03/spring-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fought with eczema for years -- wish I'd known about the cinnamon shave bar back then! I'm so glad you found it, and pretty tempted to try it for myself.

    ReplyDelete

DAILYCUPOFJOJO © . Design by Berenica Designs.