My Top 5 Most Used Apps + A Phone Tour Video!

Friday, September 6, 2019

most used apps | popular apps | apps for organizing | apps for meditating | meditation apps | photo editing apps | apps like face tune | photo editing skills | animal lover apps | Photoshop apps| travel apps|


How many times have you heard, "there's an app for that"? I’d bet a lot, but that's because there are! Apps have completely changed how humans gain, retain, and utilize information. There are so many apps out there, how could you possibly know all the ones you would get the most use out of? You honestly can't, but you'll discover what you like, what you don't like, and modify from there.

I think it's always great to share new apps you have and enjoy. It could be a simple one to you, but world-changing for someone else. Even how you categorize your phone can be astronomically helpful.
most used apps | popular apps | apps for organizing | apps for meditating | meditation apps | photo editing apps | apps like face tune | photo editing skills | animal lover apps | Photoshop apps| travel apps|

With this blog post, I also have another IGTV video where I do a phone tour. I know we all probably have a lot of similar apps like our social media and functionality apps, but there are multiple reasons why I wanted to do a phone tour video. One is that I think I categorize my apps in a kind of unique way that makes it easier for you to use your phone. Check out my phone tour video here and see what I mean. (It might not be what you expect.)

On the other hand, if you're just here to find out about my top 5 favorite apps, then look no further. Here are my top 5 favorite apps that you can pretty much always find open on my phone.


Cruelty Cutter

most used apps | popular apps | apps for organizing | apps for meditating | meditation apps | photo editing apps | apps like face tune | photo editing skills | animal lover apps | Photoshop apps| travel apps|


This app is kind of old school but works extremely well. Start saving animals with a single scan! This app is really popular but it still astonishes me how many people don't know about it. There has been a big wave of throwing out make-up products that are tested on animals and this app is for those wave riders and more. Essentially, you scan a product using the app and it will let you know if that particular item was tested on animals. You can use this on make-up, cleaning, or various foods too. It makes cruelty-free shopping extremely easy. Scan an item and have an immediate response about its animal testing status.

Retouch

most used apps | popular apps | apps for organizing | apps for meditating | meditation apps | photo editing apps | apps like face tune | photo editing skills | animal lover apps | Photoshop apps| travel apps|

This is a paid-for app but it's so worth the $2.99. Don't you hate it when you take a photo and there are SO many people doing random things in the background? Crowded tourists spots are notorious for this and I live in Las Vegas, so you can only imagine! In order to reduce the amount of "noise" going on in the backdrop of your fab photo, you can use Retouch to remove the unwanted objects. Anything from people to bulky items or small wall outlets that are just not meeting your aesthetic desires. I do a little demo of this in my phone tour video!


STONE


most used apps | popular apps | apps for organizing | apps for meditating | meditation apps | photo editing apps | apps like face tune | photo editing skills | animal lover apps | Photoshop apps|

I recently found out about this app and I am obsessed. If you're someone who is into crystals or wants to get into crystals, this is the app for you. STONE is “the crystal app designed to bring a little light to the modern life.” It’s a gorgeous visual reference guide, with metaphysical properties and background info on a continuously growing list of crystals. Simply search for a crystal and find out its powers or search for a habit or quality you are seeking assistance with (such as creativity, productivity, motivation, etc). The app will then pull up everything you need to know about the crystal. It's your move from there.

Worldpackers

most used apps | popular apps | apps for organizing | apps for meditating | meditation apps | photo editing apps | apps like face tune | photo editing skills | animal lover apps | Photoshop apps|

This is one of the best Travel apps I have come across. Ever wonder how travel bloggers can afford to fly pretty much anywhere? Well, this might have something to do with the Worldpackers app. Worldpackers is a collaborative platform that connects you with hosts around the world where you can travel exchanging your skills for accommodation. There are hostels, inns, NGOs, communities and ecological projects that you can help with, and in exchange receive a free stay, food, and other benefits. Not an outdoorsy person or have no interest in working on ecological projects? Not a problem. When you build your profile you can let the app know what your preferences are and how you are comfortable trading skills. It's a great concept for volunteer travel.

Rhonna (Package of 3 apps)

most used apps | popular apps | apps for organizing | apps for meditating | meditation apps | photo editing apps | apps like face tune | photo editing skills | animal lover apps | Photoshop apps| travel apps|

This is like Canva on the go for me. This is a tool I use for my blog a lot. It's an image editor/graphic design app. I bought the whole pack for $12.99 because I use all of them.

Rhonna Designs is the app I use the most. This is a "design mobile app filled with exclusive designs, word art, fonts, frames, glitter, metallics, colored art & filters." It's wonderful for my Pinterest images and making graphics for my blog or other projects. Rhonna Magic and Rhonna Collage is also a part of this package, which I go into more detail about how and why I use them in my phone tour!

I've mentioned my phone tour a couple of times throughout the post, and here I am mentioning it again. I go over a little more in-depth into some of these apps as well as a few others, plus I talk about how I categorize my apps which some of you might think is bizarre, but others might think is crafty and way more pleasing to the eye… Take a look and decide for yourself!


What are some entertaining or useful apps that you have found? Post them in the comments below! I’d love to check them out.



most used apps | popular apps | apps for organizing | apps for meditating | meditation apps | photo editing apps | apps like face tune | photo editing skills | animal lover apps | Photoshop apps| travel apps|


Post a Comment

DAILYCUPOFJOJO © . Design by Berenica Designs.