I Tried a Butt Mask and Here’s How It Went

Friday, August 23, 2019


butt mask | face mask | self care ideas | body care | natural body care ideas | bawdy beauty | how to do a butt mask | flaunt it butt mask | bite it butt mask | #buttmask

Your butt is a focal point on your body. Whether you want it to be or not, it receives a lot of attention (ladies and guys!). Your butt also goes through a lot. We sit on it for hours, shove it in tight pants or sweaty leggings, and maybe even judge it a bit too harshly. But(t), Bawdy BEauty has recognized the agony we put our behinds through and are working towards making all of us unapologetic butt lovers who are passionate about getting to the bottom of self-care in a playful and uplifting way.
butt mask | face mask | self care ideas | body care | natural body care ideas | bawdy beauty | how to do a butt mask | flaunt it butt mask | bite it butt mask | #buttmask

What is butt-care?


I wrap this up in the self-care category, it just targets a specific area.

Allow me to introduce you to the butt sheet mask. According to Bawdy, your butt skin is just as sensitive as your face so why don’t we show it the same amount of self-care? Just because it’s not as exposed, doesn’t mean it should go overlooked.


Your butt is as unique as your face, so you should celebrate its strength and beauty. Butt masking is about self-love, that little joy you experience when you turn around, check your butt in the mirror, and feel great about how good it looks. *wink*

I ended up buying two of the Bawdy Butt Masks because they both sounded like something I needed. Plumping, firming, and rejuvenating… My booty was screaming, “yassss, queen!”

BITE IT leaves your skin plump, dewy, and super smooth. It is $9.00 online at Bawdy Beauty.

FLAUNT IT is all about retexturizing and rejuvenating. This I found at Sephora as an exclusive item for $8.00.



Not only are these products full of fun patterns and sayings, but they work exactly like a face mask while forcing you to lay down and be still. You are unable to move around and mark tasks off your checklist while indulging in a butt mask. You have to stay planted. Read a book or watch a show. Dedicate this 10-20 minutes to chill out, for you and your bum!

You can choose to do this naked or with underwear that can be easily hiked up. You want full booty coverage.  Once you take the sheets off, let the serum sit. It will dry, I promise. I even rub it into areas that don't feel as covered.



When I peeled it off and felt how soft my cheeks were, I wished I could have taken my butt skin and put it on my face!

After doing it once, I now know I want to do a booty mask at least once a month and after long flights. I feel like now that I have been opened up to this concept of butt masks, I can tell when my booty could use a little lift.

But all of this goes way beyond a simple butt mask. These masks made me want to jump around in my underwear, give myself a spa treatment, and just do things that made me genuinely happy because this is such a fun and new concept.

A great booty is about power. It’s a core element, the most beautiful muscle that defines how you move and hold yourself. Treat it well.

Have you tried a butt mask? Are you going to now? Get ready, family and friends, these are for sure going to be stocking stuffers from me!



butt mask | face mask | self care ideas | body care | natural body care ideas | bawdy beauty | how to do a butt mask | flaunt it butt mask | bite it butt mask | #buttmask

1 comment

  1. The use of agro materials will be useful as far as items with improved quality, higher creation, less harms and tolerable misfortunes. spunbonded nonwoven fabric

    ReplyDelete

DAILYCUPOFJOJO © . Design by Berenica Designs.