Things I Say to My Dog And Also My Boyfriend

Monday, August 26, 2019

Humorous and Funny National Pet Day Post | National Dog Day and My Boyfriend | funny dog memes | funny dog memes | funny boyfriend memes | boyfriend humor | puppy humor | puppy posts

It's funny how many things I say to my dog that I also say to my boyfriend. I mean, men are dawgs, right? Part of what makes our bond with our pups so strong is the fact that they pick up on our emotions, are always there to listen to you, and do not judge you when you’ve finished off the ice cream carton… again. No matter what you say your dog will still be your friend at the end of the day. Boyfriends are kind of like that to which is why I think a few of the same terms I use with my dog I also use with my boyfriend.



Humorous and Funny National Pet Day Post | National Dog Day and My Boyfriend | funny dog memes | funny dog memes | funny boyfriend memes | boyfriend humor | puppy humor | puppy posts

Well, in honor of National Dog Day here are a few phrases I tend to say to my boyfriend but also my dog too.

"Hi BABYYYYYYYY! How are youUuUu?!"

You know, because you're just as excited to see them as they are to see you!


"Look at that belly!"

What is it with us humans and pointing out body parts? This conversation is over.


"Who wants a treat?"

As long as I do not get the kibble bits and the rootbeer float mixed up, I'm safe!


"You drooled all over the pillow."

Why... What...

*Whistles*

This outfit always attracts catcalls. Ugh.



"Do you need to poop?"

I don’t know. Maybe? Way to make it weird, bro.


"Come on..."

Sometimes it’s like herding sheep in this household.



"STOP IT!"  *Wags finger*

People do much better with visuals.


"Did you throw up on the floor again?!"



“That’s a good boy!

Thank you  SO much for doing the dishes.


"You are so cute! I'm so lucky to have you."


I know I’m not alone in this. What are some things you’ve caught yourself saying to your significant other that you also say to your puppers? Let’s chat in the comments below!

Humorous and Funny National Pet Day Post | National Dog Day and My Boyfriend | funny dog memes | funny dog memes | funny boyfriend memes | boyfriend humor | puppy humor | puppy posts

3 comments

  1. "You're so cute! I'm so lucky to have you."
    I'll never tell!

    Definitely goes to Chewy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contingent upon the size and demeanor of your dog, Poodles, as do all varieties need open air work out, if for only to intellectually invigorate them. Pit Bull Grooming

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... Best long range shock collar for dogs

    ReplyDelete

DAILYCUPOFJOJO © . Design by Berenica Designs.