Wannabe Christmas DIY

Tuesday, December 16, 2014




O

This craft is adorable, right? I thought so too, until I realized this was Pinterest and not real life. My good intentions went to the grave yard when I started this assignment. So I was going to do a step by step DIY tutorial but I don't like how any of my crafts turned out so I'm not doing a DIY. I'm  just posting the photos I was given and the photos of my outcomes. 

It's a good thing families love you for who you are and accept you for your "impeccable" Christmas crafting skills. I hope they like ornaments that are stitched with love and not perfection. If you dare to enter into this dark world, here's the materials and the step by step guide I had.





These are my beauties! Just because I don't like them doesn't mean I'm not proud of them. I like to think they have character. I'm having too much fun with this Christmas setting.





Post a Comment

DAILYCUPOFJOJO © . Design by Berenica Designs.