Most Boring People of 2014

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Were coming to an end of 2014. Did you complete your new years resolutions? Take that trip you always wanted? Fall in love... and then out of it again? Frankly, I really don't care if you did any of things or not. Okay, I care a little, shoot me a text if you really want to talk about it.



Anyways, There's always these lists that come out at the end of every year.
"Most Interesting People of the Year"
"Most Profit Made in one Fiscal Year"
"Best Films of 2014"
Sometimes I don't always want to know what was the best because I can come to those conclusions on my own. Call me a hipster, but I guess that's too mainstream. If it was the best that means everyone has seen it/ done it/ heard it and your creativity is limited.

So for the remainder of the year, I am going to make my own lists. Starting with....

The Most Boring People of the Year 2014

Let's talk about ...

Justin Timberlake.

Or better yet lets not.... He's not talking to anyone about anything so were not talking to him. He married Jessica Biel and then fell off the face of the earth. When was the last time he had an album, or starred in a movie. He plays golf a lot though... wheres the drama in that? Unless hes undercover Tiger Woods?! I'm onto you JT.

Paris Hilton

She use to stir up so much drama, yeah it was a crappy situation for her but she loved the spotlight and we loved hearing about it. Paris Hilton went soft or she just cut off all contact between Brittany Spears and Nicole Richie. Plus have you seen her twitter feed? Not a lot going on there.

The guy who maintains Drains and Ditches

Yes that's a real thing. As much as I appreciate a good ditch and a working drain, that has got to be one of the most boring aspects of life to consider for life work. I salute you men for doing the dull work us busy bodies would not be able too.

Leona Lewis

Who?... Exactly. Unless your Bleeding Love you won't know who I am talking about. She drinks no alcoholic beverages, hasn't made any more albums, and her sense of style is not "killing the game" either, yet she had time to write a book. Did you know that? I didn't think so because nothing surround her life to put her name in your head.

The person on the legal side permitting roundabouts in a city

Because everyone loves reading paperwork on roundabouts. This is like Park and Recreation but not as funny, because you actually have to go around getting signatures to input a roundabout. What kind of interesting conversation stems from that?!

John Krasinski

Known as the typical office worker on "The Office" he leads a pretty dull life. Well guess what, I think he took his character to an extreme level because now hes living it. There's nothing Gossip Girl would ever report on this bag of bones.

Jessica Alba

Please let me know if you have any clues of her whereabouts or whatabouts. There are some fans that are starting to worry.

Luge Relay Participants

Considering this is the Olympics, a lot of people are affected by it, and the lack of craft in this 2014 Winter Olympic Event is ridiculous. Maybe I'm just a person who doesn't understand how the sport works, but extreme sledding isn't something I care to know more about.

Post a Comment

DAILYCUPOFJOJO © . Design by Berenica Designs.