Salt Lake City Holiday!

Friday, December 12, 2014

I'm in salt lake for the weekend. I don't really have much to say so I'll just post some photos!


The picture doesn't do it justice but this house was like sooooo dark. It was basically black and it stuck out sooo much. Plus it looked cool, like in the past it could've been some sick mansion.



This park was beautiful, but homeless population made it a little uncomforting.


Hope Gallary of Fine Arts.


There was so much construction in this area. We were just trying to find parking to City Creek Mall and you can't turn left like anywhere or you can't make a U Turn... The scenario was awful.


This is the mall we couldn't find. :D


The mall was indoor but had an outdoor feel.



The Mormon church. I mean, I'm not Mormon, but they know how to set a strikingly vintage set up. 




Hi, I like Christmas trees. Does anyone else feel all good inside when they see lights or a lovely decorated Christmas tree?

I honestly don't know what this photo was of. There's not even anything justify able about it.  I'm okay with that though because is is my blog and I can post what I want. Muhahahaha



This is me in temple square, salt lake. Literally the most beautiful place in the city. I didn't take too many photos 

Post a Comment

DAILYCUPOFJOJO © . Design by Berenica Designs.