Turkey Table Topper: Thanksgiving DIY (With Only Photos)

Wednesday, November 26, 2014



I love seeing DIY's but the instructions always get so confusing and I end up winging it anyway. So here's your DIY for these cute little Turkey Table Toppers but there absolutely no instructions, at least from me. If you pinterest this, you'll find the instructions but wheres the fun in that ?! Pay attention to the photos and you will be able to figure it out.







The green bag and the holes in the cookie are strategically placed to make this look like a monster face. 
Continue on...




CHECK IT: The green-eyed monster has returned, with a bigger and worse nose. But big noses in nowadays right? 

(Haha, jokes on you bc the candy corn is actually his whole face ;P)








H A P P Y   T H A N K S G I V I N G ! ! !





Post a Comment

DAILYCUPOFJOJO © . Design by Berenica Designs.