Why Cover Your Basics is the Online Shop You Never Knew You Were Waiting For

Tuesday, October 23, 2018




in demand clothing | printed tee etsy shops | top clothing etsy shops | custom t-shirts made | cozy af shirt | day drinking shirts | weekender tees | Christmas shirts | holiday shirts | sassy tshirts | sassy holiday shirts

Daily Cup of JoJo is expecting! Is it a boy? Is it a girl? NO! It's a...


About three months ago I wanted to see where my blog could take me. I started investing in internet courses, blogging memberships, and continued online marketing education. 

Blogging is way more than just a side hustle anymore. With everyone having such vast access to the internet it makes it hard to be unique in the blogging sea. Blogging is photography, creating content, marketing, sales (you literally have to sell yourself) and even a little IT. There are a lot of skills I have acquired along the way.


As I was taking these courses I realized I didn't want to make a business out of my blog. Sure monetizing posts can be a motivator but I just highly enjoy writing and posting. I didn't want it to become stressful and take away the joy I had in blogging. I had to figure out something else If I wanted to see growth in my personal blog but not affect my blogging per say.

So then I thought, why not pick up another hobby? I had a little laugh to myself and then moved on... Moved on RIGHT INTO THE ONLINE SHOP BUSINESS. 


Why Cover Your Basics is the Online Shop You Never Knew You Were Waiting For


Daily Cup of JoJo is expanding into Cover Your Basics online accessories and apparel shop.

This idea came to me because I know I'm basic. That is no surprise. There are also plenty more friends out there that are just as basic as I and I wanted to make sure we were covered, literally and figuratively.

Coming soon to a webpage near you!


Cover Your Basics is a shop that embraces the inner #basic in all of us by providing all of your essentials for covering your basics (i.e. you).  

Being 'basic' seems to be connotative as a negative but here at Cover Your Basics, I hope to show that being basic is positive. Being basic means you're relatable, so let's capitalize on what we all have in common.

With Cover Your Basics you will find exactly what you're thinking, on a t-shirt, a mug, a koozie, a tote bag, or some other type of material you "just can't" without.

Cover Your Basics will be open on November 1! 



Be the first to find out about new products, discounts, and receive 10% off your first order when you subscribe! Tap the link below to drop your email.


I would love to have your support! Follow along on Facebook and Instagram for freebies, giveaways, product previews,  and so much more (like memes). I literally can't contain my excitement right now. 

Click HERE for your coupon

Click HERE to Like Cover Your Basics on Facebook

Click HERE to follow Cover Your Basics on Instagram.







in demand clothing | printed tee etsy shops | top clothing etsy shops | custom t-shirts made | cozy af shirt | day drinking shirts | weekender tees | Christmas shirts | holiday shirts | sassy tshirts | sassy holiday shirts

2 comments

  1. Congratulations & I’m excited to check out your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting! I hope it really takes off for you!!

    ReplyDelete

DAILYCUPOFJOJO © . Design by Berenica Designs.