10 Kanye Tweets In The Running For My Tombstone Quote

Friday, June 23, 2017





Taken with a grain of salt... or without, some of Sir Kanye's tweets are pretty fulfilling and have the potential, to sum up, the meaning of my life in 140 characters or less. I am pretty sure engravers charge by the letter on tombstones anyways, right? Sometimes less is more. Love him or hate him, his tweets are nothing short of art. There is a lot of pressure that goes into a tombstone saying so instead of putting myself in more distress than Yeezy's fashion line I am going to cop one of his almighty influential sayings.





1. Kanye thinks he invented Kanye, but guess what if this makes it to my tombstone, who got the last word?






2. At the end of the day, I am the only one in my coffin. Everyone that was a "Ride or Die" tapped out at some point.





3. Catch me at the gRAVE party next year with special performances by the Grimm Reaper and the Devil himself.





4. I feel like I've heard this quote from somewhere before.... OH YEAH, in my history textbook. 




5. Samsies. Ask my student loan officer how proud I was.






6. Can you do laser imaging on headstones? #AskingForAFriend





7. It is a little late for me, but you go on ahead.



8. Let's get the tenses right here. "This WAS not an album of the year. This WAS an album of the life."





9. If we want to measure my level of success, here you go. 





10. Nothing would ring truer on a tombstone than this. Fans, I think we've found a winner.



DAILYCUPOFJOJO © . Design by Berenica Designs.