Pumpkin Patch of Goals 2.0

Friday, October 2, 2015

A Year ago I did a Pumpkin Patch of Goals and I was oddly satisfied, believe it or not. This time I'm going to be successful (hopefully) and stick with them. I don't know what it is about October and the leaves are changing (if you're anywhere but Las Vegas) but there is something about this change in pattern that gets everyone motivated again.



For this October, I've come up with an impressive list of mostly Halloween related tasks I would like to conquer. 

1. Learn all the words to 679 by Fetty Wap

Don't ask me why. It would just make me feel better about myself haha. Plus that song is always stuck in my head. If I knew what was said in the song, it might make learning the words more bearable. 

2. Buy, read, finish and blog about the book Why Men Love Bitches

I have to admit it has been purchased, so I am 1/3 of the way there. A friend of mine recommended it, so I hope it's good!

3. Go to a pumpkin patch and buy a pumpkin.

There are a couple of options for this one. We have a real pumpkin patch, Gilcrease Orchard, where you can PICK your pumpkin or we have the cute little setups where you go pick out a pumpkin.  They have rides and small vendors there. It can be fun.

4.Carve a pumpkin with a drill. 

Talk about a life hack. Yes. I saw this on Pinterest, and I am bound and determined to do this now.

5. Play Oozeball

Oozeball is like volleyball except played in a mud pit. This goal is already a goal but I mean it is the second of October, so it is fair game. 


6. Buy a fall scented car freshener. 

This should be easy considering every Bath, and Body Works smells like pumpkin pie when you walk in. 

7. Be a bandit at one Halloween Function. 

I don't know why but I saw a bandit costume, and now that is all I want to be.

8. Go to Art in the Park in Boulder City

They have tons of Fall and festive items for sale there. Plus they have corn on the cobb, and that's great too!

9. Buy my dog an actual costume. 

Last year she was Santa because of that's all we had for her from the previous Christmas. 


10. Go to a nightclub Halloween party.

I'm 21, and I can do that now. They look like fun, but you don't know until you try.






Post a Comment

DAILYCUPOFJOJO © . Design by Berenica Designs.