PEMDAS With Mr. Q U E

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Does Any one remember the math saying "Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally?" Does anyone remember what PEMDAS stands for?

I remember when I was in elementary school and middle school and my teachers made me sing songs about like my multiples and stuff.

Three-six-nine-twelvvvveeee-fifteen-eighteen-twenty one-twenty four- twenty seeeven- thirty- thirty three-thrity six Ooooooiuuuuu, believe it or not it's my threes. 

That's the only one that ever stuck with me, I guess. Anyways, well this guy has that whole concept to another level. Any math 96 people better listen up.







The extended version (yes, there is more) can be found here. I think it has a funnier beginning to it.


This one i thought was cute too. Where was Mr. Q U E when i needed math help.





I just cant believe the level of time and energy spent into this. Dedicated teachers for the win!
My boyfriend is a teacher as well and his students love this! He catches them singing it in the hallway and what not.

Post a Comment

DAILYCUPOFJOJO © . Design by Berenica Designs.