How Your Gas Tank Affects Your Personality

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Lets be real here... 
You get in your car, you out the key into the ignition, see all the lights come on and BAM... EMPTY. That's not a moment in your life when you're like "Yay!" and it’s sitting in the back of your mind for the rest of the day (unless you take care of the situation and put gas into your car.)

Your gas tank level kind of affects your mood. Not always no, but it still lingers in the air around you.

When I have a Full Tank I feel like the possibilities are endless.
Things you can do when your tank is full:



Roll down the windows and blast the music
Use your air conditioning
Use your heater
Rev your engine (if you have one worth revving, do not attempt if you Have a four cylinder or a crap car, you'll look dumb)
Drop off your friends
Wait in the parking lot with the car still running
Beat the guy next to you to the next stop light
Start off a road trip
Won’t be afraid to actually go fast
Save the world before breakfast
Cure cancer

When I have an empty tank I feel like a dark cloud has casually taken place on my shoulder
Things you can do when your tank is on empty


Spontaneously combust
Wisely use your heater
Wisely use your air conditioning
Not rev your engine (revving is stupid anyway so not really a con)
Not offer to take your friends anywhere
Sit in the parking lot with your car off
Slow down so the guy next to you will pass you and you can get behind him
Not go on a road trip (you barely go on the road)
Choose wisely when you should speed up...or nah
Start world war three
Contract terminal ear cancer


Those things can take a toll on your life, maybe not change your personality but it might change your attitude. I just put a catchy title so you'd actually read what I had to say. If you made it this far I applaud you.


I'm doing a series of interviews for some upcoming articles, please submit your email over on the right hand side of the page and I'll know its real.




Checkout my SPECIALITY page for more popular posts

1 comment

  1. What a sudden turn of events! I never thought stumbling upon your post would make me laugh so hard. Hahaha! At any rate, I do agree that getting surprised by an empty tank can be quite frustrating and troublesome, just as how buoyant and fortunate one would feel with a full tank as well. Checking the gas tank of your car everytime you go out is easy, but it's easier to forget that, so we should always remind ourselves. Good luck!

    Abraham Yates @ Apache Oil Company

    ReplyDelete

DAILYCUPOFJOJO © . Design by Berenica Designs.