The LadyBossBlogger Course Helps Find Your Purpose In Blogging

Tuesday, June 9, 2020



Making Blogging A Full-Time Career

I did it, gals & guys! I am taking the leap into my blog and going full force with it. I've turned it on in the past few years and so many of you have stuck around to see all my random morning musings. So I want to celebrate your dedication with a HUGE ramp up.

Honestly, I would say I've been going against the blogger grain for a while now. I've looked into optimizing links and google analytics. I took a mini Pinterest course. I've sprinkled in a few new things for my blog. But now it is time to get cracking! No more messing around. I want financial freedom and time freedom. I want to dictate how I spend my time, not corporate America.

That may sound a bit preachy, but that's what this course is doing for me! It is making me rethink the possibilities of how I could live my life.

For me, the LadyBossBlogger course has validated that blogging is more critical than ever before and allows me to hear from the lady boss who has been there done that. It feels like 1:1 coaching.

Starting the Course


I've completed my first few sessions and I want to dive into them with you all. A few of you have asked about starting a blog yourself and some of you have been blogging for a while. I must tell you this course is for both the beginner blogger and those that already have a platform.

It's Syllabus Day: Course Curriculum

If you're anything like me, as soon as I get the syllabus, I am freakin' amped up. This is the bread and butter of subheadings of what I will be learning. Here is the "syllabus" for the LadyBossBlogger course.

  • · Discovering you’re why
  • · Choosing your niche
  • · Designing your brand
  • · Creating your blog
  • · Setting up email marketing
  • · Learning the simplicity of SEO
  • · Exactly how to monetize your blog
  • · The legalities of profitable blogging
  • · How to be strategic with everything you do.
These are all the topics I have dabbled in, but I have never had someone guide me through this. I'm capable of self-teaching but there's a price I'd pay for convenience too. A lot of bloggers have gone through this course and did a complete 180 on their content, branding, and blogging foundation in order to see success.


I've been starting with the basics

+ Discovering my why

+ Finding my niche

+ Branding myself



I've concluded that I want to remain relatable and helpful. I enjoy learning from others' experiences, and I want to be able to provide the same for you. That's where I am going to target my posts; my personal experiences, or reviews, or ideas. I know a lot of people say lifestyle isn't a niche, but it is. And I can define a niche within that niche, which is what I'm doing.







I like to think I talk about these 5 things on a regular basis

+ Travel

+ Beauty

+ Gratitude

+ Self Care

+ Health & Wellness


So, I am going to work within those 5 pillars to bring you content that YOU will enjoy. 

After determining all of that, the course goes into more in-depth topics like search engine optimization (SEO) and how taxes and blogging work. I must be honest because I am kind of dreading that chapter, BUT I am manifesting that it will be simpler than I think and I won't be so scared to take the leap and make Daily Cup of JoJo a freaking business, baby!

I am happy to say that I have learned a little bit on my own prior to taking the course and it is very validating. When the course tells me to do something and I've already done it feels like a mini win in my book.

I think my biggest takeaway from this course so far is really defining my purpose. When I first started this blog, it was a hobby. Since then, my blogging purpose has definitely evolved, and this course really brought a lot of clarity.

FREEBIE TIP: If you are thinking about starting a blog, finding your "why" and purpose behind the screen is so helpful when it comes to content creation. 



In the words of Missy Elliot, "Is it worth it? Let me work it."


I always wondered if taking a blogging course was worth it. We usually see the course attached to dollar signs and get scared because what if we spend all that money and then fail? I'm here to tell you, after diving in and not even finishing the course yet, I really don't think you can fail with this course.

There are so many practical and actionable pieces you can implement immediately to see growth in your blog. Blogging and influencing courses can be a bit pricey, however, if you want to see success in your blog, look at this as an investment in yourself


If you have thought about becoming an influencer or a blogger but don’t know where to start, here is a great chance to enter for an opportunity to win the “How to Make Money as a Blogger” course!


If you'd like to try the LadyBossBlogger course at a significantly reduced rate, you can use my code CUPOFJOJO at checkout for 40% off! 


Additional LadyBossBlogger Resources 

A major shoutout to LadyBossBlogger + Elaine Rau for sponsoring this post and really seeing the potential in my blog. <3

DailyCupOfJOJO x LadyBossBlogger Giveaway

For all my fellow bloggers or wannabe bloggers, this is for you! I took a chance on this course and I want you to as well. With that, I have partnered with LadyBossBlogger to offer you all a chance to receive the LadyBossBlogger course for FREE! Yep. This incredible course could be all yours!

The giveaway rules:

See you all in two weeks when I can update you all with my progress, results, and the winner!







The LadyBossBlogger Course Helps Find Your Purpose In Blogging

Post a Comment

DAILYCUPOFJOJO © . Design by Berenica Designs.