11 Things You Just Can't Be Thankful For In 2017

Monday, November 20, 2017

There is much to be thankful for this holiday season and most take this time to count their blessings.  I appreciate my family, friends, and the fact I walk the same ground as Chris Pratt, but if I'm being honest there's a lot to not be thankful for in this crap shoot year of 2017. Here's to the latter…




1. Pimple anything

 

Cupcakes, nails....not exactly "poppin" trends in my book. Please go back to cleaning your pores of bad decisions.

2. Squiggly eyebrows


I barely have enough brows to tame let alone make squiggly.

3. Man buns with straight shaved sides


You lost your hair and your dignity when you decided that was a good idea.

4. The fact that seven superhero movies came out this year


Guy has tragic past, finds a love interest, guy meets the villain, superhero becomes powerless in one way or another, damsel in distress plot begins, some moral dilemma and then the big showdown ultimately ending in the superhero winning ... seven times over

5. Rose Gold


Nothing says 2017 like a rose gold iPhone, jewelry, office supplies, etc.

6. Rompers


What a cute little dress.. oh wait, there is a diaper attached to it.


7. Contouring anything else besides your face


Holding us up, or holding us back?

8. My phones battery life


A classic case of more is less, apparently.

9. Mud stained Jeans


Ripped jeans I can get behind but why would I spend money on jeans that were rolled around int eh dirt when I'll probably end up doing that myself.

10. Clear boots


This is something you can't unsee.

11. Calories


Let's eat so much on Thanksgiving that we crash our calorie counting apps.

Be sure to check out 2016's list as well. It's a doozy.



4 comments

  1. I love this! So creative and funny!

    - Amanda
    AmandaDAlvarado.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may be the funniest post I've ever seen! Thankfully, I didn't know that half of these items even existed. And I'm so glad I'm not the only one over all the superhero movies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me laugh! I love the humor and candidness. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so funny. Clear pants? The contouring? LOL

    ReplyDelete

DAILYCUPOFJOJO © . Design by Berenica Designs.