4 Things You Need To Know About The Unicorn Frappuccino at Starbucks

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Thanks to Starbucks you can FOR REAL buy a unicorn. Finally a drink that is as majestic as you are. Starting TODAY, this magical creature is available UNTIL APRIL 23RD before it jumps back over the rainbow into Neverland. Until then, here is what the masses have found out...





It's good for cute colorful photos.

This is honestly a genius marketing move on Starbucks' side. Anyone who orders this will instantly take a photo and post it somewhere on social media, or even write a blog post (@ me). Take advantage of your full drink and pop a picture up on instagram. It'll spice up your profile and probably generate some buzz from those that have no idea what the unicorn drink is.

It tastes like Tropical Skittles but looks like cotton candy.

If that doesn't throw your mind through a whirl I'm not sure what will. Part of this mythical creatures magic is the fact that it changes colors and changes flavors. At first sip, I thought I was going to be getting a sweet milkshake type flavor, but then on the next sip, all I tasted was tart mango. I almost felt uncomfortable drinking it because this drink was blue & pink but tasted like a tropical breeze smoothie. WHY?!?


It's actually diabetes in a cup.

Do you even know what kind of confectionery sugar is in this get-up? It starts with blended crème mixed with mango syrup and a sweet pink powder, making your first sips fruity filled. The tart comes from the blue sour swirls laced into the mixture topped off with real whipped cream and fairy dust (if I must). I never knew Starbucks would be the new Fairy tale land. 

Even the barista will think your brave for trying it. 

When I went into place my fairyland order the barista goes " Wow, you're bold for trying that." Thank you barista man... that is really comforting when I'm about to spend the last $5 I have in my bank account on a drink that seems pretty daring in nature. What can I say, I like to live on the edge.









5 comments

  1. Thanks for the revue. It's as pretty as a unicorn, but if I'm going to drink my calories I'd rather have a glass of wine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Efficiently written information. It will be profitable to anybody who utilizes it, counting me. Keep up the good work. For certain I will review out more posts day in and day out. nake url

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. https://www.coloringonly.com/category/puppy-dog-pals

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research ... It's a good post .. keep posting and updating information. find a unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  5. With the development of Internet, more and more unicorn dating sites have been designed and users have signed up on these unicorn dating site

    ReplyDelete

DAILYCUPOFJOJO © . Design by Berenica Designs.