Screw Your Pumpkin Spice Latte. 7/11 has a New Cappuccino and it is to Die For.

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

I love autumn, I really do. I am that person the day after Labor Day that is busting out the scarves and boots while fully aware it is still 85 degrees outside (100 if you live in the desert like me). All of a sudden I have the biggest urge to carve pumpkins and break out the fall colored dish towels. I know I am not alone with this either because Starbucks is just as eager to begin selling their pumpkin spice products as I am to eat my weight in candy corn.



We are a little over a week out from the first day of Fall and somehow a desire for cinnamon pumpkin flavored food and drinks has rapidly come upon us. Personally, I think the marketing efforts of Starbucks are the sole reason for the mad dash. Pumpkin spice lattes steal the show every season leaving behind other savory options.

I love Starbucks just as much as the next latte lover. Hearing the barista say “Chai Tea Latte for Jordan,” over the counter is the main purpose of my existence. That being said, 7/11 has caught my attention during this seasonal transition.


7/11 is changing the game with their Birthday Cake Cappuccino because it is TO DIE FOR.

Happy Birthday 7/11, Happy Birthday Slurpee, Happy Birthday to my morning. YUMMMMM!

You want your birthday in a cup? You got it, and you got it for half the price. PSL at Starbucks will easily cost you $5+ but at your local 7/11 you can spend $2 on this beautifully brewed birthday banger.

That’s not even the best part. It comes with sprinkles in it! This is like a sugar punch to your brain, so it’s a perfect kick start to your month long candy high in October.  

I stumbled upon this glorious latte one night while hitting up the ATM before a night out downtown. Looking around the gas station my best friend and I noticed the coffee machine and the sign next to it advertising the new flavor Birthday Cake in cappuccino form. HALLALUJAH. I swear the room developed a glow around it. So, of course, we had to try it. Our taste buds are forever changed.


Picture vanilla birthday cake with icing and sprinkles all mixed together melted into a cup with a kick of caffeine for power. Tell me you wouldn’t feel invincible after you took a sip of that bad boy? BCC just became the new PSL.



5 comments

  1. Um, that sounds delicious. I wish we had 7/11s where I live! I do love "gas station coffee" though!
    xoxo,
    Piper Ellice @ piperellice.com
    Starting Out Southern Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! I'll have to try it. Visiting from Bloggers Supporting Bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping coffee beans in the freezer coffee maker has been shown to help keep them at their peak as well, although there are opponents of this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coffee beverages have a wide range of names that originate from numerous sources. Coffee houses have 64 drink choices they concur have a similar essential formula.baratza sette ap

    ReplyDelete

DAILYCUPOFJOJO © . Design by Berenica Designs.