Pictures I Didn't Post on Instagram

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Instagram:  is an online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, and share them on a variety of social networking platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.

I love Instagram. To me, this is a virtual scrapbook that everyone can flip through. The photo map is cool to see all the places you've been, and hashtags are fun because you never know what is going to pop up. 
The reason I made this post is because I don't regularly post. It is not that these photos didn't make the cut to be put on Instagram, I will post maybe once a week unless I have a lot going on that I am really excited about. These pictures were just for me to hold onto. I don't like double posting, nor do I like posting about the same thing two posts in a row. Unless it's my MCM, but thats a different story. 

@ _CupOfJOJO  (bet you didn't see that coming)

Not everyone needs to know what's going on in my life via social media. I don't check in at weird spots, or post my photos every time I go somewhere. There is no particular reason I am like this, I honestly just forget to post these things. (Wow, I have a strong future in blogging.)
For the most part I am a scroller. I love looking through the explore section and my feed.



 
(Twitter saw it first)

 



(Snapchat saw it first)






This little, fun post was inspired by Shiny Lifestyle.

Post a Comment

DAILYCUPOFJOJO © . Design by Berenica Designs.