My Komments to Kim K

Thursday, February 5, 2015

I was scrolling through Instagram today and came across a lovely photo of Kim Kardashian, wearing practically nothing (see image below). I'm all for "If you've got it flaunt it" attitudes and boy does Kim think she's got it. She does, so I wont lie there, but if you scroll through her instagram feed you'll find a couple of photos that just make you go "Hmm...."





The original attention grabber was this one right here ladies and gentlemen. There's not a lot going on, and theres not a lot on her as well. Congrats Miss Teen Armenian you've won my attention.




Then I saw Mrs. K flaunting this lovely skin tight pink dress. I didn't know pink duct tape was in style. I'll be sure to pick some up.


I just want everyone to appreciate the full figure hourglass that is in front of them right now. Literally, every curve, not one, is hiding.



PLOT TWIST: Kim K is actually the Grim Reeper in Prada.



I know, I had to second glance too. She is wearing a top, but she's also pulling a middle school move with them mirror selfies. YOU GO KIM COCO.


Let's be real here, those bones are not nearly wide enough to support the butt this girl has. 



This one I want you to appreciate the caption. She gets all butthurt about her sex tape being released, and then she posts pictures "from Thailand" and tells her fans where they can get more photos of her! I can guess that those photos aren't travel scrapbook material. 


1. Why does this swim suit have fur on it? The point of a swim suit is to get it wet, water will just make this fur look nappy and gross. 
2. Theres like 4 feet of snow around you! Why are you in a bikini and boots?!


Let's be real, Kim Kardashian "riding dirty?" Looks like she stole this from google because I don't remember seeing this outing on Keeping up with the Kardashians. 


Last, but not least in honor of #TBT here is a throwback of Kim... with blonde hair. I'm glad you grew out of your Brittany Spears phase love. 

Post a Comment

DAILYCUPOFJOJO © . Design by Berenica Designs.